Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday Time!!!

Today my sweet boy is turning 4!!!!!! Happy Birthday JoeBird! I can't believe that he is already 4! For our immediate celebration we will attending the always fun CHUCK E. CHEESE for dinner. I am as excited as they are to kick butt at skee-ball. Who doesn't love a good game of skee-ball!

We are still in the process of finalizing the out of control circus party on Oct. 4th. I have gone into mommy overdrive with this one. I just couldn't help myself. It started as a pony party, so I hired a pony to come give rides at the party. Well the pony comes with an additional horse, face painting and balloon animals!!!!! Then I was able to get a great jump castle with a giant slide for a very reasonable price (at least I think it is, Mike is not necessarily in agreement!). So we decided since the planning was a circus we should make it a Circus Party! So we had to add a cotton candy machine and popcorn machine for a complete atmosphere!

So now my sweet baby wants a clown. What is a circus without a clown? I just can't stop myself from the madness. It is definitely going to be one of the best parties I have thrown, and I think I am more excited than he is!!

No comments: